Our consulting model applied to strategic planning of organizations is based on the development of three pillars:
1. The strategic analysis
Essential to know which is the starting point of the organization and what external factors are affecting it . It is composed of three elements:
- Key success factors (Canvas model).
- SWOT analysis.
- Value chain.
2. Defining the strategic framework
In this section we define:
- Corporate mission
- Corporate strategies.
3. Drafting the strategic plan
The strategic plan outlines the major decisions of the organization:
- Positioning desired.
- The target market segments.
- The competitive edges.
- Projects for the development of corporate strategies.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org