The workshops are practical sessions of one or two days in which work thoroughly the contents thereof. The basic scheme is as follows:
- Activity for introduction into the topic: can be a game, a physical activity or a reflection on a story.
- Review of concepts related to the workshop: It is necessary that the concepts known by the participants are homogeneous.
- Advantages and disadvantages of the application of the concepts, techniques or worked behaviors.
- Agreement on what we have to change and how: Commitment of participants to put into practice the concepts studied.
- Development of a plan for monitoring the results.
You can view some pictures of workshops associated with the development of management skills on the following link.
Here is the scheme that collects our different proposals. Content available in spanish.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
See the spanish version in this pdf file.
Contact us: email@example.com